Rendez-vous in Languedoc-Rousillon, for your business event!
Club Business Sud de France in Languedoc-Roussillon A selection of properties in the Languedoc-Roussillon region : business and character hotels, conference centres, local DMC, historic monuments and exceptional venues dedicated to events. The Languedoc-Roussillon invites you to experience intense and unique moments where a warm welcome combined with high quality services will guarantee you that your event is a success
SPECIAL NEXT INTERESTS/WHAT'S NEW?
- Viavino: a unique site in the heart of Languedoc vineyards that offers meeting rooms, wine cellars and restaurant.
- Destination Incentive Trade Fair will take place in Montpellier Parc Expo from september 30 to october 1, 2014.
- Each month of June the Pont du Gard Unesco site hosts a light and sound show : les Fééries du Pont by the Groupe F.
- La Park & Suites Arena: a multifunction hall built in Montpellier with a great capacity for adaptation into conventions, product launches, gala dinners, congresses, shows, concerts from 1,000 to 7,500 people.
- The Pont du Gard, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, offers meeting facilities (plenary rooms and breakout rooms up to 293 people) and a restaurant with a capacity of 220 covers inside and 150 outside.
- The Fontfroide Abbey, Cistercian abbey located in the heart of the Cathar country and the Corbières vineyard; a beautiful venue for professional and private events with a capacity up to 600 people inside and 1,000 people outside.